home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Monday, January 04, 2016

Homemade Pasta

I have had this recipe since I was 16.  It is my favorite and I use it all the time.  It is great for any noodle dish you are making.  I like to use it for lasagna (only we don't cook them first, we just put them right in the pan).

Homemade Noodles

2 cups flour (white, whole wheat or a combo)
2 tsp sea salt
2 eggs
2 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp water

Put the flour and salt in a bowl or on your counter top.  Make a well in the flour.  Add the eggs, water, and oil.  Start blending with a fork and then your hands.  Kneed for a few minutes till it all comes together and forms a ball.  Sometimes I have to add a little more water to make it all come together.
Wrap in a damp cloth or some plastic wrap.  Let it rest for 10 minutes.  Then roll thin and cut into noodles.

1 comment:

deargoodness said...

I am super excited to use this recipe, I just got a pasta roller for Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...